Monday, January 28, 2008

BargelloBowl '08

BargelloBowl logo

One of the Yahoo Groups I belong to is QuiltvilleChat, hosted by Bonnie Hunter She is one busy lady, but has decided in the midst of having packers come next week to move her family from SC to NC that she wants to do a quilt on Sunday during the Super Bowl, and she has invited the members of her Chat group to join in. She/They/We will be making her Scrappy Bargello quilt in a lap size. For that we need to have 128 strips - 2 1/2" wide by 16" long. I was undecided about whether to join in or not, but after seeing this logo that one of the members designed today I thought I just really NEED to do this! I have not made a bargello before, even though I have collected a lot of fabrics with that design in mind. Not sure how scrappy I will make mine - but I have a few days to decide. Anyone want to join in??

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm leaning towards doing the scrapy bargello too! Looks like fun.

Kristie said...

Nancy, I have mine cut and ready to sew! I am doing mine REALLY scrapy since I have already made the blue and yellow one that I matched all the fabrics.
Kristie