Thursday, September 27, 2007

Picture of the T-shirt quilt

T-shirt QuiltHere is a picture of the T-shirt quilt I mentioned in my previous post. This is the first picture I have posted on this blog - I think I need more practice at it. I have loaded a few of my quilt pictures into Webshots and am posting them here from there. I am going to pick it up from the first longarm quilter in the morning and will take it to someone else locally on Monday. She is in the group that I meet with at the Senior Center. I am hoping that if she does not feel comfortable doing it she will let me know now, rather than waiting 6 weeks to tell me like the first person did. If she doesn't want to do it, I have a blog friend in CA who will do it.

4 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Your quilt looks awesome! I hope that the next quilter can do what you want her to do and that the quilt will be done on time!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it. Hope this person will be able to quilt it as you'd like it to be finished.
Deb (vtquilter)

Rose Marie said...

I've never done a T-shirt quilt but I think they are awesome! Good luck with finding someone that will quilt it the way you want it done.

Jen said...

Well, do you have an answer yet if it can be done? I mean it CAN be done it's finding the willing party. If all else fails, I could stipple it on my frame for you (but I'm only good at stippling).